суббота, 17 ноября 2018 г.

For the 2nd year students

Выберите правильную форму глагола в Present Simple:
  • I .... Spanish with my sister.
  • My sister .... a shower every morning.
  • This house .... to my grandmother.
  • We .... to go for a walk in the morning.
  • My husband and I .... a lot of money on books.
  • John .... milk twice a day.
  • It .... in Russia in winter.
  • Plants .... well in a warm climate.
  • They often .... TV at night.
  • His dog never .... .

  • Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple:
    • Alex always (to kiss)
       his children goodnight.
    • My father seldom (to wash)
       dishes.
    • I (to visit)
       my aunt once a month.
    • The baby always (to sleep)
       after dinner.
    • On Saturday they (to go)
       to the cinema.
    • His parents (to live)
       in St.Petersburg.
    • The sun (to rise)
       in the East.
    • Bad students never (to work)
       hard.
    • On Sundays we (to have)
       dinner at home.
    • My son (to have)
       a lot of friends to play with.
    • Выберите правильный вариант ответа:

      • Ann .... apples.
      • He .... breakfast at 8 o'clock every day.
      • We .... to buy new furniture.
      • You .... his address.
      • The girls .... their mother.
      • It .... in summer.
      • My friend and I .... Italian.
      • My cat .... to eat bread.
      • Tim and Alice .... meat.
      • Laura's friend .... tennis every Wednesday.

      • Образуйте вопросительное предложение в Present Simple:
        •  (Jane / to cook) well?
        •  (you / to do) exercises every morning?
        •  (they / to speak) English?
        •  (your parents / to spend) their weekends at home?
        •  (she / to like) to travel?
        • What
           (you / to have) for breakfast?
        • Where
           (your mum / to work)?
        • When
           (your classes / to begin)?
        • What
           (monkeys / to eat)?
        • What time
           (the plane / to arrive)?

3 комментария:

  1. Уважаемые студенты, выполните этот тест на понедельник. Если будут вопросы, задавайте

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Здравствуйте, в 1 зад 7 предл ( It snow(s) in Russia ) мне не совсем понятно, нужно ли добавлять -s ?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Здравствуйте. Обязательно нужно -s, так как it 3 л.ед.ч.))

    ОтветитьУдалить