среда, 13 декабря 2023 г.

Topics 2023 winter term

 Topics for the 2nd course

About myself

About my family

My working day

My flat

The book I’ve recently read

My best friend

My meals

My English lesson

My university

My favourite season and why

 

Topics for the 3d course

Choosing a career (Difficulties awaiting young teachers)

My last visit to a doctor

London

The book I’ve recently read

My meals

The country I’d like to visit and why

Russia

Higher education in Great Britain

Happy topic

My favourite film


Topics for the 4th  course

Schooling in Great Britain

An ideal teacher from my point of view

Youth problems

The role of cinema in our life

Environmental protection

Internet – addiction

Different means of travelling

Upbringing of children

The role of foreign languages in our life

Mass media

My favourite film and a movie star


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий